The Birth of Èrainn
Tribes of the Blood
The lands surrounding the island of Èrainn are populated with several tribes of native half-elves. To date, the retinue of Sir Diarmait FitzGerald has encountered the following tribes:
- Awok – Their lands are on the south side of the River Gé, near its mouth. The favored color of the tribe is yellow.
- Dagonalaki – This tribe wears grey and mark their lands on the east bank of the River Gé across from the colony of Èrainn.
- Eriak – Their lands are located south of the Sauk River. Their tribal color is light blue. Sut’ al is of the Eriak tribe.
- Nanchussett – Their tribe color is bright red and their lands are located north of the mouth of the Gé River. Mar-i-tay is a medicine woman of the Nanchussett.
- Paminaki – Inhabit the north bank of the lake of Èrainn and favor the color indigo.
- Ta’ Sauk – This tribe favors forest green and their lands are located north and east of the Sauk River. Tam is medicine man of the Ta’ Sauk people.